Location: Rotterdam or Enschede, The Netherlands
Employment Type: 0.3-0.4 FTE
Experience: > 5 years
About Delta Diagnostics:
Delta Diagnostics is a leading developer of cutting-edge life-science research instruments based on photonic integrated circuit technology that was invented at TNO – The Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research. With a strong commitment to advancing scientific knowledge and vastly accelerating the development of new drugs and diagnostic tests, Delta Diagnostics is at the forefront of innovation, developing state-of-the-art label-free biosensors that empower researchers and healthcare professionals worldwide. We aim to deliver highly reliable, efficient, and user-friendly instruments that enable researchers to unravel the complexities of biological samples and accelerate scientific breakthroughs.
We are dedicated to creating instruments that not only provide accurate and precise results but also streamline workflows, saving researchers valuable time and resources. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to the improvement of global healthcare by facilitating the development of innovative diagnostic tools and accelerating the development of new drugs.
Join us at Delta Diagnostics as we embark on this exciting journey of discovery and innovation, where your expertise and passion can make a significant impact on scientific advancements and patient care. Together, let’s shape the future of life-science research and diagnostics.
Delta Diagnostics is in search of a motivated Quality Officer to join our team. As a Quality Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of quality in our label-free biosensing instrument development, ensuring adherence to the applicable standards and managing the process towards CE certification of our instruments. This position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Officer to contribute to cutting-edge technical projects within a highly multidisciplinary environment.
· Quality Assurance: Oversee and participate in quality control processes to guarantee the delivery of high-quality label-free biosensing instruments. Take responsibility for audit processes.
· Compliance: Ensure that all products adhere to relevant industry standards, regulations, and quality management systems.
· Process Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvements to enhance product quality and operational efficiency.
· Documentation: Set up and maintain our e-QMS and accurate documentation of quality control processes, procedures, and outcomes.
· Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams, fostering a culture of quality excellence across the organization and with third parties.
· Education: Academic./, degree in Engineering, or a related field. Advanced degrees are a plus.
· Experience: > 5 years of experience in quality assurance in a high-tech environment. Experience in the field of life-science instruments or medical devices is a plus.
· Regulatory Knowledge: Familiarity with industry regulations and quality management systems. Experience with greenlight guru and/or Jira is a plus.
· Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
· Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate quality standards effectively.
· Team Player: Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams, promoting a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
· Adaptability: Willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
We offer competitive compensation, a stimulating scale-up environment, opportunities for professional growth and development, and a generous cash bonus on exit scheme for those who stay with us for the duration. If you are a highly motivated Quality Officer with a passion for maintaining the highest quality standards in cutting-edge technology, we invite you to be part of our innovative team. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Delta Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.