Location: Rotterdam or Enschede, The Netherlands
Employment Type: 0.8 – 1 FTE
Experience: > 5years
About Delta Diagnostics:
Delta Diagnostics is a leading developer of cutting-edge life-science research instruments based on photonic integrated circuit technology that was invented at TNO – The Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research. With a strong commitment to advancing scientific knowledge and vastly accelerating the development of new drugs and diagnostic tests, Delta Diagnostics is at the forefront of innovation, developing state-of-the-art label-free biosensors that empower researchers and healthcare professionals worldwide. We aim to deliver highly reliable, efficient, and user-friendly instruments that enable researchers to unravel the complexities of biological samples and accelerate scientific breakthroughs.
We are dedicated to creating instruments that not only provide accurate and precise results but also streamline workflows, saving researchers valuable time and resources. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to the improvement of global healthcare by facilitating the development of innovative diagnostic tools and accelerating the development of new drugs.
Join us at Delta Diagnostics as we embark on this exciting journey of discovery and innovation, where your expertise and passion can make a significant impact on scientific advancements and patient care. Together, let’s shape the future of life-science research and diagnostics.
As a Project Manager at Delta Diagnostics, you will play a pivotal role in leading and overseeing multidisciplinary and highly technical projects related to label-free biosensing instruments. These projects encompass both internal research and development initiatives and various collaborations with international partners. Projects may be funded through national and international grants, each with their own requirements in terms of reporting. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful planning, execution, and completion of these projects, meeting strategic objectives, and delivering high-quality results.
· Project Planning and Strategy: Develop and refine project plans, budgets, and timelines in collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. Align projects with company goals and objectives.
· Project Execution: Lead project teams, coordinate resources, and ensure the successful execution of projects. Monitor progress, identify potential risks, and implement mitigation strategies.
· Budget Management: Manage project budgets effectively, ensuring resources are allocated efficiently, and expenditures are in line with project goals.
· Collaboration: Foster and maintain strong relationships with international partners, research institutions, and funding agencies. Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure seamless project integration.
· Communication: Facilitate regular communication within project teams and with external collaborators. Provide updates to stakeholders, including project status, milestones, and potential challenges.
· Quality Assurance: Implement quality control processes to ensure the delivery of high-quality biosensing instruments. Maintain rigorous documentation standards.
· Risk Management: Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate them. Proactively address issues that may impact project timelines or outcomes.
· Reporting and Documentation: Prepare comprehensive project reports, including progress reports for funding agencies and investors. Maintain accurate project documentation.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as engineering, biotechnology, or project management. Advanced degrees are a plus.
· Experience: Minimum of 5 years of project management experience, with a proven track record in managing complex, multidisciplinary technical projects.
· Technical Knowledge: Familiarity with label-free biosensing instruments or related technologies is a plus.
· Project Management Skills: Proficiency in project management methodologies, tools, and software (e.g., MS Project, Asana, Jira).
· Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with diverse teams and international partners.
· Team Leadership: Strong leadership and team-building skills. Ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams towards project objectives.
· Problem Solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to make informed decisions and adapt to changing project dynamics.
· Adaptability: Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to evolving project requirements.
· International Collaboration: Experience working on international projects or with global partners is an advantage.
We offer competitive compensation, a stimulating scale-up environment, opportunities for professional growth and development and as a plus (if you stay for the duration) a generous cash bonus on exit scheme. If you are a highly motivated Project Manager with a passion for cutting-edge technology, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delta Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.